Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Me and my boys and potty training update


We have been working with Wyatt on potty training for almost a week. He is doing great, but I totally forgot how exhausting the whole process is! He still is having accidents but overall is doing awesome. I realize that it will be a few more weeks of constant encouragement but hopefully it will be all worth it soon enough.

This is how Wyatt spent most of the week. Hiding under this rug....naked! We took the rug out of the bathroom so we would have less of chance of ruining it, but he still found a way to play on it.
 Here are me and my boys, both smiling nicely for a picture...finally!!
 And Wyatt going overboard with his "cheese" smile. Owen was begging to take a picture of something so I figured I would let him take one of me and Wy.
We are so proud of how well Wyatt is doing.....wish us luck with our continued potty training efforts. For now, I'm thankful for how well he is doing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.