Wednesday, September 19, 2012

A conversation between me and O

The following is pretty much word for word what our conversation was today:

Owen "momma, can I ask you a chit-chat question?"

Me: "a chit-chat question?"

Owen "yes a chit-chat question."

Me: "sure Owen, you can always ask me questions."

Owen: "ummm, do little girls have penis'?"

Me: "no Owen little girls do not have penis'."

Owen: "Well I know that big girls don't have penis' but I was just wondering if little girls had them."

Me: "nope Owen, girls don't have penis'"

Owen: "So they don't have penis'....are you sure?"

Me: "Yes Owen I'm sure."

Owen: "oh, okay, can you turn on let your light shine song please."

Me: "gladly!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.