Monday, September 17, 2012

A new tradition for me and O

Kris' mom has been taking Wyatt for me on Thursday's....she had both boys last school year and it is so great to have a day to myself...unfortunately I primarily work when she has him but at the same time I'm grateful that it is one day that Wyatt doesn't have to "see" me work all day and gets some wonderful, undivided one on one attention.

So anyway.... last Thursday I woke Owen up early and he and I headed to the donut shop to have breakfast before I dropped him off at school. He loved it and I loved it! It was so great. Just the two of us. He even wanted to save his donut for his snack and apparently all of his classmates were super jealous...:)

Looking forward to Thursday so me and O can do this again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.