Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Owen's first day of Kindergarten

It was a bitter sweet day this morning. Owen started his first day of Kindergarten. He is so big.....where does the time go? We started off our day a bit rushed. It will take a little while for me to get back into a routine of having to get two kids up and dressed and fed all before the 20+ minute trek to Owen's school. But he was super excited this morning. He even gave me a few good smiles before his day started.

When I picked him up he told me all about how much fun he had and how he learned all of the rules and what happens if he gets in trouble. So I asked him if he got in trouble and he said "no momma, not me....I save all my sass for you and daddy!" Yep- that's our boy in a nutshell. But I'm so glad he knows not to act up for his teacher. I also asked him if he thought his teacher was pretty and he said "oh yeah!" I asked if she was prettier than me and grammy and he said "yes", then I asked if she was prettier than Abby (his friend) and he said "no one's prettier than Abby!" Love this kid!

He decided he wanted to go to Olga's for lunch so we went there and had a great lunch with just the two of us while Wy napped at my parents. We had SO much fun togeher!

Happy first day of school Owen....we love you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.