Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Owen's first school Christmas concert


Last year when Owen was in preschool he was super sick the night of his Christmas concert. I was praying for good health for him this year. Finally his concert came and he was able to sing Christmas songs with all of his classmates.



He did an awesome job. We are so proud of him and are especially blessed to be able to hold him and Wyatt tight tonight. The recent tragedy in Connecticut has broken my heart. I can't get enough of my boys the past few days. Life is short and unpredictable. Love your children, hold them close and practice patience. May God grant His peace and comfort to all of those families affected by this horrible event.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.