Sunday, December 30, 2012

Sledding fun.....

Yesterday we went sledding. I'm pretty sure it was more snow then what we had all of last year. It was great snow for sledding. My brother and his boys came over too and we made a night of it. Kris' parents gave him a toboggan, from his childhood, and everyone had a blast on it!




Owen with ice cold hands.




Wy stayed pretty bundled.




Happy boy.




Happy but cold.




Trekking back up the hill. I carried Wyatt up a few times and was beat!




All riding down together. That's 5 people in total. Pretty cool!




Hoping to have many more "snowy days" like this one for sledding, making snowmen and creating other good memories.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.