Sunday, December 9, 2012

The boys visit Santa

My sister had Santa and Mrs. Claus visit her house today. The boys were excited all day long. Here is Wyatt in the car. Julie also had a "most festive" contest so of course the boys were dressed to the nines.




Here is Owen looking snazzy.




Wyatt meeting Santa. He was a little hesitant.




Poor kid was spooked.




Finally sitting with Santa telling him what he wanted for Christmas....a waterfall track set because ours has a broken piece and Santa can buy it from target!




Finally saying "cheese" and warming up a little bit.




Owen was clinging to kris the whole time Santa was over and would not talk or look at him at all. Both boys won the "most festive" title and their prize was this inflatable penguin. The boys love it!!!!




Hope you all had a lovely weekend.. Yesterday my parents and I took the boys to see The Nutcracker. Both boys were so well behaved. One proud momma is what I am.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.