Sunday, December 2, 2012

Making pierogi

Kris and I made pierogi today for kris' birthday celebration later this week. It was a long day but it will be worth it!!! We even had some pierogi for dinner tonight and we were very happy with our hard work.

Here I am stuffing the cherry ones.


Kris cutting out our dough.


Rolling out the dough.


Our cherries. Yummy!!!


And our potatoes.....so good!!


I am so glad that this tradition is in my family. I love that we know how to make it ourselves and I think it is awesome that Owen and Wyatt try to help us. We will make a super fantastic team when they are older at whipping out lots of pierogi.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.