Sunday, June 1, 2014

Funny wy story

This boy is very sensitive and he hates to be embarrassed. Today I noticed him from a distance with a pouty look on his face. (I zoomed to get this picture)

When he came back to the camper he wouldn't come to me as we were next door with our friends. So after a few tries to get him to come to me and him refusing I walked over to him and sat down next to him. When I asked him what was wrong he kept saying nothing in a grumpy tone.

When I was finally able to get what was bothering him out of him, I almost laughed out loud....I probably would have if he weren't so upset over it. Ready for it?

The reason he was so worked up was and this is word for word.......

"I don't like it when all of the girls smile at me!"




Thanks for stopping by!
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.