Tuesday, June 3, 2014

It happened....Owen lost his FIRST tooth

I got an email today from Owen's teacher titled "IT HAPPENED". I knew exactly what that meant and I was so happy for my boy. He finally lost his first tooth, for a minute I was so bummed because I wasn't able to share this first experience with him, but I was so thankful to his teacher for capturing this special moment for us.

He said he was reading quietly and was wiggling his tooth when he tugged on it a little and it came out, then he yelled, "my tooth came out, I pulled it and it came out!" He said all of the class came running over and wanted to hold it (gag) and wanted to see his new smile. And then he said that his teacher was taking a lot of pictures.

This is the picture that she sent me.


And my mom was so excited to that she took Owen out for a frozen yogurt and gave him a little present. He was thrilled.


So Owen lost his first tooth in first grade. That will be easy enough for me to remember!!!

I'm so happy for him!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.