Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Happy 7th birthday Owen

My boy turned 7 last week and I can hardly believe it! He is so grown up and is getting so big. He continues to be a beautiful child and I love him so much!

We celebrated his birthday with kris' family about a week before his actual birthday. Here is the good looker showing Grammy his missing tooth.


Any Grammy brought wy a present, he was so excited about getting something on Owen's birthday.


Owen got the razor spark scooter from GG and has been riding it non stop. That thing is seriously cool! We love watching him on it except Wyatt thinks he is going to blow up if he gets too close!


My boys!


Me...


Daddy helping Owen open up some of his spy wear.


And ms. Kyle showing Owen how to use the loom.


Owen requested dirt pudding for his dessert so I came up with this. It was a fun night!


Me and kris with our boy!


Checking out all of his spy gear! He's totally ready for the FBI.


Thanks for stopping by!
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.