Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Wy the trouble maker

Today I took the boys out after school to pick out an end of the year gift for Owen's teacher. This adorable store opened up just a few months ago and I thought it would be the perfect place to find something for her.

Within five seconds of walking in I heard a loud crash.....when I turned to see what happened I saw Wyatt standing under the HUGE poster that he had just pulled down.

The poster was the same size as the one in this picture (to the left of the pink door). The one he pulled down was hanging on the right side of the pink door.

It was awesome!


Thanks for stopping by!
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.