Monday, June 1, 2015

Disney day #2 Animal Kingdom

Sunday we woke up bright and early and headed to animal kingdom for the day. It was a perfectly beautiful day!

Waiting for the bus.





So excited to start our adventure.





Finally there!











The tree of life





Expedition Everst.....Owen loved it!!!





























Dinosaur.... I think all the rides made me a bit nauseous, but it's all part of the adventure I suppose!

















Who knew what these two were getting into??!





Me and my hubs and best friend.....love him!





African Safari















































The Lion King show

















When we got back to our hotel we found some neat things our cleaning crew made for the boys......












Sunday night we went to Epcot and had dinner at the Biergarten. I wanted the boys to see what my life was like when I lived in Germany for a few years.




Owen thought this picture was pretty cool! Good thinking daddy!



Sunday night the boys and Grammy enjoyed a dip in the pool.









Another perfect day!


Thanks for stopping by!
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.