Monday, June 1, 2015

Disney day #7 last day......so sad!

We signed the boys up for a pirate adventure boat cruise the last morning of our trip, it was a three hour excursion and we knew they would love it, plus it would give us some time to get the hotel room packed up. From there we headed to the pool to lay around until they were done.























Wyatt made two of these ice cream sundaes during the week. He was in dessert heaven.


We flew home late Friday night and didn't get home until almost 11pm.


It was an incredible trip. I realized that despite my own fears, my family needs and deserves these vacations regularly. I'm already trying to plan our next trip in my head.

The boys were so good the entire week! I love them so much and am so thankful that we had this opportunity for them to experience Disney when they are young. We are so blessed that kris' parents took us and spared no expense to guarantee we would have an amazing time!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.