Monday, June 1, 2015

We went to Disney!!!! Day #1

My in laws took us on a trip of a lifetime a little over a month ago. It was an amazing vacation and though a bit exhausting we still found the much needed time to relax and refresh. I now know why Disney is called the most magical place on earth......

Day one was the airport, hotel and downtown Disney. The boys had never flown before, I was anxious as it was the first time in 10 years that I have flown. They did great!!




























We had dinner at Planet Hollywood at downtown Disney after some swimming and napping at the hotel pool. What a great first day!!




Thanks for stopping by!
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.