Monday, June 22, 2015

My boy is 8!!!!

Owen is 8!!! We can hardly believe it. This year he wanted a mine craft party, however we were striking out finding a cake so he picked a baseball theme instead......so naturally I ran with it! (Excuse all my puns)





It was an All American Baseball theme. It was fun to decorate and even better yet that I can keep all of the decorations up through Labor Day.








He requested a taco bar. Such an easy and good meal to serve. Everyone loved it!














This bird wanted in on the birthday fun.......he ran right into our glass door and fell on our porch. Kris nursed it back to good health and thankfully it was able to fly away.


My good looker!


Grammy gave him a print out of his favorite ride at Disney, Aerosmith's rock'n'roller coaster.


Look at that face. So excited. A titanic model!


Me and my buddy!


We played some baseball after dinner and had so much fun!











I'm so happy with this picture because it looks like everyone knew what they were doing, when none of us had a clue :)



Cake time.......yum!





Being goofy


Grammy got Owen a spirograph that he loves. Exciting stuff!



It was a perfect day for a party, perfect weather, perfect food, perfect company. My boy had a great day!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.