Wednesday, November 18, 2009

14 weeks 4 days....


Another promising appointment today. Baby looks great. I saw arms, legs and the mouth/jaw moving. Baby continues to have a good heartbeat and is measuring good. The SCH is slightly larger then last week....grrrrr! It is now over 6.5cm x 3.0 cm. You can see the hemorrhage on this picture on the upper right side of the baby's head (it is the black blob)
The hope is as the baby gets larger it will push the hemorrhage out of the way and make it smaller and smaller. The doc says that I can still work but wants me working at home with my feet up as much as possible. Praying this thing will shrink with time!
He will do a vaginal exam next week to check my cervix as I have been more crampy the past few days. The good thing is I haven't had any new bleeding which he is really surprised about since the size of the hemorrhage is on the fairly moderate to big size.
Please keep praying for this little baby to be a fighter and for my body to continue to heal the hemorrhage. Thanks so much for all of your prayers already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.