Friday, November 13, 2009

Owen can read my mind!

So as most of you know I have been kind of down about how messy the house is and I have really been trying to get Owen to pick up his toys. That is my one request- he makes the mess then he can help to pick it up.

So today- while sitting on the couch I heard some banging noises upstairs, didn't think much of it as we just told him to go upstairs and get ready to take a shower.

Well Kris and I finally ventured upstairs a few minutes later and to our surprise he was cleaning the toilet and was so HAPPY about it.

He is such a good little boy and really knows how to make his mommy's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.