Monday, November 23, 2009

15 weeks 2 day appointment after more bleeding...

I had another appointment today. It was supposed to be on Wednesday but since I started bleeding again on Friday night they wanted to see me today. Also I have been very crampy and uncomfortable so they wanted to make sure my cervix was okay. Baby continues to look good. PTL!!!The doc today picked up another hemorrhage/area of concern that no one else has mentioned to me. She said she saw it two weeks ago so was not surprised to see it. It is a about the same size as the original hemorrhage, 6 cm x 2cm. The hemorrhage is right on top of my cervix so I may continue to bleed. Odds increased to 80/20 this week but she says to still rest a lot and don't over do anything. It's a frustrating road but I am trusting God will do his will with this baby. I go in again next week for another update!Thanks for your continued prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.