Sunday, November 29, 2009

Four Months

Four months has come and gone. A little part of me feels like it has gone by fast so far and the other part of me wishes that I were already 24 weeks which is viability due to my complications so far. We are still cautiously optimistic. Even though in the end of all of this God is the only one who knows how everything will turn out I still wanted to blog and post pictures, etc as a memory of this pregnancy. I was also refusing photo ops while pregnant with Owen and I really feel like I missed out on a lot of my pregnancy with him. So this baby has been active for a couple of weeks now (even Kris has been able to feel the baby move at times)

We continue to pray that all will turn out well with this little one and that we will be blessed with two healthy, happy, beautiful children. Enjoy the pictures (it takes a lot to post them on here but again want to have this as a memory.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.