Saturday, April 7, 2012

Beautiful Saturday

What a beautiful day we had today. I mowed the lawn for the first time this season and it was wonderful. I love mowing our lawn. It is "me" time for about an hour and it is truly something I look forward to doing every week.

When I was done mowing, Wyatt decided he wanted to have a book read to him so we cuddled on the tractor and read. Kris was cleaning out the garage so we sort of hung out like this for a little bit.......until......Wyatt discovered that there was a room above the garage.....he was up that ladder before we knew what was going on.....this is the second time he climbed the ladder. The first time Kris and I were no where near him....kind of scary...we came running after Owen was screaming for us.

And what would a beautiful day be without some yummy Taco Bell for dinner? (Owen's request by the way. ) Since he has been feeling better we let him pick where we would have dinner tonight and Taco Bell won hands down without hesitation.Wy-man giving us his "look". This kid is a monster! He kept getting into Kris' stuff tonight and was doing little random things that we had to keep telling him "no" for. Kris finally looked at me and said, "oh my gosh, this kid is a monster". I smiled and nicely responded that he's the reason it is so hard for me to get any work done during the day, or anything for that matter...seriously this kid is into EVERYTHING! But of course we love him to pieces!


And tomorrow is Easter Sunday, so we completed our evening by baths and finger clippies. Kris is making some pies for tomorrow and I just got done making the Easter baskets and filling all of the eggs for an egg hunt.


We hope for an equally beautiful day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.