Thursday, April 12, 2012

Out for some fresh air

I took the boys to a local park this week. We just needed to get out of the house and take in the sunshine (even though it was a tad chilly).

Wyatt would not look at me once while I was trying to take his picture. Stinker! Owen on the other hand was full of smiles for me.

We are so fortunate to just be able to get up and go when we need to and want to. The boys love this park. There are some really cute shops, including an ice cream store and lollipop store within walking distance, so we can't wait for the weather to turn a little bit warmer so we can take advantage of our local businesses!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.