Monday, April 23, 2012

Wyatt

Today at lunch I gave Wyatt some orange juice mixed with water. I gave Owen regular orange juice too but he asked if he could have a lemonade out of the garage. He had seen the lemonade when he was helping Kris clean out the garage this weekend so he knew it was out there. So I thought okay, no harm in giving the kid lemonade with his lunch. I went to the garage and got him a can of lemonade and came back in and gave it to him. Wyatt immediately grabbed his sippy cup and held it high up in the air for me to see and yelled, "POP" as loud as could be!!! Yes he got pop too.....what a stinker he is! He can talk when he wants to, that's for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.