Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter....Part I

Happy Easter! He is Risen, He is Risen Indeed! We had quite a busy day today but it was great overall. We love spending time with both of our families and always look forward to holidays so we can do just that.

I'm still waiting on some more pictures to roll in that my brother and sister took today but thought I'd post some of my favorite pictures from our day that I took. Here is Wyatt this morning right when we got home from church. Owen finally realized that the Easter Bunny did come to our house. He was up at 7am and didn't notice the baskets and all the eggs hidden around the house until we got home from church around 11am......


Both boys enjoying the candy from their easter baskets.



After church we came home for a few hours and then headed over to my parents for brunch. Here is nana with Nathan and Owen.


Wy-man eating a ring pop that he found inside one of his eggs.



Nana and Wyatt.


Owen looking for more eggs.....the Easter bunny hid them all over nana and papa's deck and backyard...they were searching for a LONG time!


Owen with his eggs.


Wyatt either trying to find more eggs in the backyard or trying to put his head through the rails of the deck.....you decide!


Me and Wy-man.



Kris cuddling with Wyatt....we tried to put him down for a nap at my parents but there was too much noise and exciting stuff going on so he ended up coming down the stairs after about a 10 minute rest period in his pack'n'play.



After my parents we headed to grammy and grampy's for dinner. Here is grammy with her boys.


And here is a picture of grammy's deviled eggs....so creative!



I'm hoping for some better quality pictures that I can post on here....these were all taken with my cell phone today.




I pray all of you enjoyed a beautiful Easter today....we are blessed beyond belief and I am so thankful for all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.