Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Happy Anniversary...

To my parents! They just celebrated their 40th anniversary. It is amazing to write that. I am so blessed to have them as my parents. They have provided me with everything that makes me who I am today. Dad and Mom, I love you both SO much!

My sister, brother and Kris and I took them out to a nice dinner. Yum, it was really good. We had steaks and filets and fish and good appetizers and even better desserts. Unfortunately Wyatt was sick that day so we had to eat and run but we are still thankful to Kris' parents for letting us enjoy our dinner before leaving to pick up the boys.

 Another part of our gift to them was a golf themed gift basket since they were leaving for a week long golf expedition around northern Michigan. So thus the hat picture.
 Here is my mom opening up her socks, my dad got socks too.
 And lastly a picture of me and my hubby. We don't get dressed up very often so wanted to take a picture while we are all decked out.
Happy Anniversary mom and dad.....thanks for everything. Here's praying for another 40 years. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.