Sunday, June 24, 2012

It was a good day!

Our day was perfect. It was spent just as I planned....with just the four of us....doing nothing! We went to church early this morning and then had breakfast at the donut shop and headed home to do a lot of nothing. It was perfect!

I even got to nap with Wyatt while Owen was outside working on his "mustang" aka Artic Cat. Kris has been working on his '67 Mustang a lot lately so Owen wanted to work on his car too. When I woke up from my nap this is how I found him. He is learning a lot from his daddy.
 I love these pictures.... he was thrilled to be working on his car too...just like his daddy!
We had a fantastic dinner tonight prepared by my super fab husband and went for a  bike ride and then had some ice cream before bath and bed time. It was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.