Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Owen

 In exactly one week Owen will be FIVE years old. He is getting so big and he is truly a boy. There is no baby left in him and no toddler either....he is just a big, big boy. He is handsome, smart, lovable, sensitive, charming, funny and the list just goes on and on. I love this boy more than I ever thought I would be able to love a child. Me and him just have fun with each other. I miss him like crazy when he is gone and he literally melts my heart. I tried to find a few of my favorite pictures of him, or the two of us or him and Kris over the last few years. Enjoy!

In South Haven picking blueberries. He thought this was great!

 At the local balloon fest. He loved watching those balloons, we are going again in a few weeks and I can't wait to see his excitement again.
 Cuddling while away at a hotel. He is a good cuddler.
 Eating lucky charms....he loves picking out cereal at the grocery store.
 Owen as James from Thomas and Friends with Kris.

 Riding the tractor at a local Cider Mill.

 Hanging out on Lake Michigan.....camping at one of our favorite places to go, PJ Hoffmaster.
 I just love this little baby face of his!
 Hanging out on daddy's creeper. He looks up to Kris and wants to help him and learn as much from his daddy as he can.
 Camping at another favorite destination, Camp Barakel.
And the pictures could go on and on and on.......I have so many of him.

Owen- I just want you to know how much I love you, how proud of you I am, and that I am looking forward to watching you grow up, I would love for you to stay this age forever....but I'm okay with you getting older. I can't wait to see the man you will become. I can't wait to see the husband you will be and I can't wait to see you be a father to your own kids one day. You are the best big brother to Wyatt, the best! Even people we don't know comment to me about how good you are with him! You are so patient and kind towards him and I love that about you! Your daddy and I pray for you and your brother everyday and thank God for both of you....the best blessings by far that we have in our lives. I never thought I could love someone SO much. But I know now that it is entirely possible. You make me happy! And even though sometimes I get frustrated with you, please know that it is all because I am trying to make you the best you possible. Thank you for being you and all that you mean to me! I love you with all of my heart. Happy almost 5th birthday! Love, Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.