Thursday, June 21, 2012

Owen birthday part 2

My sister sent me over her pictures from Owen's party. Some are similar from what I posted the other day, but they are good so I'm putting them on here again.

Me and my brother.
 Owen checking out his batman cake.
 Wyatt cuddling with me and nana trying to make him happy. He was so miserable.
 Owen going down the slip'n'slide.
 Wyatt just being pouty. He felt so bad and had a high fever and just walked around like this all day, when I wasn't holding him.
 What a great birthday tradition the slip'n'slide has become.
 And of course playing in the suds.
 Lathering up.
 Nice form, Jim!
 Me and my sister!
 Owen opening up his presents.
 His batmobile from grammy and grampy....he loves it!
 Love this picture. Grammy was reading his a card from Aunt Julie and she had just mentioned to him about the FIVE birthday spanks Aunt Julie was going to give him. Cute!
 Nana and Owen.
 Nana and Papa got Owen some roller skates...here is nana attempting to help Owen.
 Both Nathan and Owen giving Papa wet willies at the same time. Gross!
 Me, Kris and Owen. He was too busy playing with the batcycle from his cake to look up and smile.
What a great day it was...I still can't believe he is five. Time flies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.