Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Happy 2013

Happy New Year. It certainly has been a very busy January so far. Kris started back teaching and his schedule is crazy as usual, leaving me and the boys to fend for ourselves. Kris' sister got engaged on New Year's Eve and we were lucky enough to be a part of it. How exciting!! We are so happy for her and her fiancé!

I haven't taken many pictures, but these two are the most recent since I last posted. This picture makes me really, really want a girl.....how adorable would a little girl look in this?!


Owen has a field trip in a few weeks, and he can take spending money to use at the museum gift shop....so he is doing some chores around the house to earn some money....and those glasses you ask? He has been infatuated with them since he got them in a doctors kit for Christmas from Kris' grandma.


We are taking Owen skiing this weekend for the first time if he weather and... ahem, Owen cooperate. My sister and I took him to our local ski "mountain" today to get his boots sized and to have him walk around for a few minutes to see if he was okay with it. So far so good. That may actually be my next post. Stay tuned!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.