Friday, January 25, 2013

Fruit roll ups

I've been finding lots of recipes on Pinterest lately. Most of the easy ones I have been trying. So far my baked cheese sticks and chicken wontons have been a huge hit amongst both the boys and the adults. I found this recipe for fruit roll ups the other day and thought it looked easy enough...so since Owen didn't have school today we gave it a go.

Start with fruit. Dried, frozen, fresh, whatever.


We used frozen raspberries and strawberries.


Of course it wouldn't be baking without someone reaping the benefits. Not surprised wy was the first one to start eating the fruit.


Cook down until they are all mashed up into a purée.





Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray so the fruit doesn't stick.


Spread your fruit on the parchment paper.


Bake at your ovens lowest temp for 5-8 hours.


Side note***this recipe was obtained from Pinterest. I don't remember the exact website it referenced.

I have no idea how these will taste but Owen has been on quite the healthy food kick lately and thinks everything we have in the house is all junk so I'm hoping to win him over with this!!

If it turns out well I will post about it later!! Enjoy your weekend!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.