Friday, January 18, 2013

Movie night

Tonight was a nice family night. When we got home from school, kris was already home, which was a nice surprise. I made some home made cheese sticks earlier today and froze them so we baked those bad boys and had a nice snack. The boys and kris and I loved them. Soooo good and we didn't feel guilty about eating them either. Then we followed our appetizer with some taco pie for an early dinner and then had strawberry shortcake. What a great meal if I do say so myself. We hung out for a few more hours and the boys did a painting project and then we headed up for a play bath. Now they are having a movie night in Owens bed watching cars 2 and eating candy. Love our boys!!!






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.