Saturday, January 19, 2013

Owen skiing!!!

Well after a few months of wanting to try out skiing....Owen's wish finally came true. Thankfully aunt Julie is super awesome and adventurous and was ecstatic when Owen asked if she could take him. I wanted to try to go too however after a few weeks of some unexpected inflammation I decided against it. I begged Julie to keep me updated and these pictures are what she sent me throughout the day. There were videos too which were just priceless....I'm so glad o had an awesome first experience out on the hills.

Owen getting ready.


Getting his rental equipment.


Check out those snazzy ski boots.


Nice form.....


Oops. First tumble....


Going down the hill.


Owen and aunt Julie.


So proud of my boy and thankful for aunt Julie. We met up to watch him for the last few minutes. Then we headed to salsaritas for some dinner and aunt Julie took him to a few stores to check out ski equipment. Haven't heard from them yet....wonder if he is having a spend the night too. What a fun night for him!!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.