Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sick boy!

Well after a perfectly fun day yesterday skiing and roaming around town with aunt Julie Owen took a drastic turn from his smiles and laughter.

He has a fever and a really swollen lymph node in his neck. He threw up only once but has continued with the fever all day. I'm hoping he will be fully healed by the morning and back to his usually self.


Despite the fact he was feeling horrible all day he still shared his sense of humor with us. We were talking about getting him some Gatorade from the store and wy started chiming in about how he wanted Gatorade too when Owen said, "I don't want anyone to have Gatorade but me, I don't want anyone to get this crap!" Kris corrected him to say "bug" instead. I know it's not really funny, but it kind of is in a way....just how he used it so correctly.

He wanted to go to the doctor tonight. If he isn't better in the morning I will probably take him in to rule out strep. Praying for smiles and laughter tomorrow and that he will eat and drink something!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.