Thursday, April 4, 2013

A day to Grand Rapids

We ventured out to Grand Rapids today to go see the titanic exhibit. Owen has been infatuated with Titanic for a few months now so I thought this would be a perfect trip for him. Thankfully my brother came with his two boys and my sister met us there. It was a great day!

We even got to eat our lunch overlooking the river....it was beautiful.


The boys hanging out by the foxes.


And this creepy guy!


Wyatt was warm so he took off his outer shirt and was running around like this for a few. It was a little embarrassing!!


The titanic exhibit at last....it was really neat, when you checked in they gave you a boarding pass and it had a name of the passenger and what class they were in. Then at the end of the exhibit there was a list of all the people who survived and perished. Everyone in our party survived except for my brother and my nephew. It was sad but also a very neat way to put that into perspective.


This was a game that the boys enjoyed. They were captains to their own ship and had to steer it out of the port. Very cool


Nick taking his turn.


Nathan did great too!


Waiting for the carousel....


My brother and his boys.


My sister with all of the boys.


Me and o.


Me and wy.


Owen enjoying his ride.


My boys!


After the museum we headed across the blue bridge and had dinner at the BOB.


The boys loved this bridge.


We hope to go back in the summer when the weather is even nicer so we can walk the downtown area. It seems like a really nice, fun city!

Thanks for stopping by!
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.