Monday, April 29, 2013

Well after being sick going on 9 days with a nasty head cold, more snot than I care to admit that I've ever seen or touched, and a gunky cough that just won't go away, I finally decided to take the boys to the doctor. And good thing I did because though wy seems to be on the mend, the doctor said Owen's left side from his ear to his lung looked really bad. He is being treated for an ear infection and pneumonia. I wish that boy didn't get sick every single month. Poor boy!!

On the plus side...we finally had our second nice night of the season tonight so I let the boys eat their dinner on the front porch.




The boys played outside until bath time. Thankfully Owen seems to be feeling okay despite the fact that he sounds horrible. I'm hoping the sunshine over the next couple of days along with the help of the medication will clear him right up.

Till next time!

Thanks for stopping by!
Jill

Location:Sick boys and finally a beautiful night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.