Saturday, April 27, 2013

Pics from this week

Life has been crazy, as usual! So much to do and never enough time. We have had a few nice days and are finally able to cross some items off of our much needed to-do list (those will be in a different post) but for now I wanted to share some pics of our boys from this past week.

Wy is pretty much infatuated with anything TMNT at the moment....so I couldn't resist buying him this set from Target. After all, he is having a birthday party next week and was begging to be in character for it.


Owen and kris reading together at bedtime. Titanic books naturally!


Owen attended a birthday party and he scored these awesome teeth with his tickets that he won in the arcade. (Actually I'm going to pat myself on the back for his 308 tickets, yeah I'm just that good at connect four and the ball drop game!!)


And don't forget to notice his snake tattoo across his forehead. He was über psyched about it!


One of our projects before wy's birthday party was to brighten up the front porch. I love our porch, it has so much potential but I've just been so lazy about it. And it doesn't help that most decor items for a porch add up quickly. So I decided to splurge, semi-splurge rather, since there is still a whole lot more I'd like to do out there. But regardless, wy helped me pick out new cushions.... Well kind of.....


Last night we had friends over who we only see a handful of times each year, if that. The kind of friends where whenever you get together it is always comfy and natural and when you leave you always say something like, "let's not wait so long to get together again"...but life gets in the way and before you know it it's been 6 months or longer since you last spoke.. We had this type of night last night and we let the boys stay up super late. It was after 11 and I told them to run upstairs and take a quick bath/shower while I cleaned up the kitchen. When I got upstairs this is how I found Owen. Priceless!!


We are hoping to finish our big projects by mid week this week so maybe I will be back to post some before and after pictures.

Happy weekend!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.