Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Another pretty day!

Our day started out pretty early. I was up early working and when I headed back upstairs to try to get in another hour of sleep before it was time to get Owen up for school, I realized that he was already awake. So we cuddled for a little bit and read before he got dressed for school. Wyatt woke up when we were reading and came in Owens room looking like this. He is so independent and has to do everything himself....including getting dressed. And he is a very sensitive boy. For example if I told him that his shirt looked goofy he would look at me with a huge pouty lip and say, "no! No it's not!" And then start crying. So I'm trying to learn to pick my battles with him and find that if I lay out an outfit the previous night then he will usually put that on with no troubles.


When we got home from school tonight kris was working on the deck and told the boys to come check out a frog. Sure enough Owen was thrilled with his new friend. He named him "hopper". Creative bud!!


He spent quite some time with his new pal.


When it was finally time to say good night to his frog he put it in the pond so hopefully we will see it back again tomorrow.


Thanks for stopping by!
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.