Saturday, April 26, 2014

Milan drag way

Case in point....these pics were taken on kris' phone which is newer than mine.

Kris took the boys to the Milan dragway today. He had to do some recruiting for the college and I'm working this weekend so we figured the boys would have more fun with him.

This green car is one of kris' friends race car.



















Kris took them to mcdonalds after. He said they were very good and that they had fun. I've been alone with my boys all week so I'm glad they could finally hang out with daddy for a day. I'm hoping Wyatt's face is just wind burned and not the scarlet fever rash.....I guess time will tell.


Thanks for stopping by!
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.