Thursday, April 3, 2014

Wyatt's room is done!!

I had one final detail to finish up in Wyatt's room...His letter. He wanted to keep his WYATT letters from over his crib but I tried to encourage him to get a big boy letter. Of course I persuaded him (his old letters are hanging in his closet so he can still see them every day).

I wanted to do a big W and I figured yarn would be a fun way to add texture and dimension to the wall. It was the most tedious, messy project I've done to date. And it took me hours, no exaggeration!

So this was my before.



And the after


But Wyatt keeps taking down his iron man picture and hanging up this little bunny picture instead. So naturally I take down the bunny one and put iron man back up but I'll come back to find his room like this. What a hoot!!


Overall I'm glad I made it for him. I really do think it completes his room nicely.

Thanks for stopping by!
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.