Saturday, April 26, 2014

Oh my Wyatt

Let me start this by admitting that these pictures are borderline horrible. I've been taking all of my pictures on my old iPhone and obviously I need to upgrade my phone or just start using a different camera, it is just so easy and convenient to take all of the pictures with my phone.

Yesterday we dropped off one of Owen's friends off at her house after school. Wy is the same age as Owen's friends little sister so the kids were playing and I was talking with my friend for a bit. On the way out Wyatt tripped on the walkway and skinned up his knee. He screamed and cried the whole way home. I created a little make shift doctor station and cleaned it all up for him.



Thanks for stopping by!
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.