Saturday, May 14, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Wyatt

Happy 1st Birthday to my sweet baby boy! We had so much fun celebrating his first birthday. Both families came over to help us celebrate this very special occasion. Aunt Julie won the present competition (there really isn't a competition, but if there was she would have won!). Wyatt LOVES his new GIANT bear! Perfect gift! Such a happy boy!


He was super sleepy and cuddled up with his new friend.......


Here is Owen enjoying the Thomas ride-on toy that Grammy and Grandpee got for Wyatt.



Who does he look like? I'm not really sure.....but he is super cute!


Here is me with my baby! He kept walking over to me and would cry until I would pick him up. Love that boy!




My boy eating his cake!




Trying to get his daddy all messy too!


Mommy and Daddy with our sweet boy!


Such a big boy!

Grammy and Grandpee with their Wyatt boy!

Wyatt man with Nana and Papa

Wyatt loving his cake!




We had such a blast celebrating his first birthday.....the weather mostly cooperated, it didn't start storming until the end of his party!


Wyatt and Owen both slept like charms and are recuperated and refreshed this morning.


In just over a month we will celebrate again for Owen's fourth birthday.....my boys are getting SO big!

1 comment:

  1. happy 1st birthday wyatt!!! what a special time :) LOVE all the pictures jill, looks like it was an amazing day!!! :) where did that year go?! it is so true, once kids come along time really does fly!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.