Saturday, May 7, 2011

UPDATE ON ME!

I feel GREAT! No complaints......I'm thinking it is the Humira which isn't supposed to be a fast acting medication but I've had two injections so far and I just feel GREAT!!! I still have mild symptoms of discomfort but overall I have no complaints and am SO happy! I even started running again......fourth day in a row today! If it isn't the Humira that is doing the trick then I think I may have been having an adverse reaction to the methotrexate injection. Due to my increased liver enzymes I had to stop taking it and in the meantime started the Humira. I just pray that the Humira continues to work and that I will continue to feel well. I'm like a whole new person!! It is a WONDERFUL feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.