Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My boys have fifths disease....

I don't know how or where they got it but Wyatt woke up this morning covered from head to toe in a nasty rash and still had a low grade fever. I thought it was sun poisoning....took him in and sure enough it is fifths disease. Owen just started the rash this morning but when I put him to bed tonight it is spreading down his face and his back.
If you look closely at the picture above you can see some of the redness on Wyatt's face. I just thought it was a little sun burn or a reaction to the sunscreen. I'm glad I took him in!


Looks like me and the boys will be staying in for a while and will be using lots of Lysol. Good times!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.