Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day 2011

Happy Mother's Day! Hope all you mommas had as good of a day as I did. I truly enjoyed my day spent with my boys.....we played outside, went for a walk, ordered carry-out from Zukey, had ice-cream and just had a wonderful day filled with family and fun times. Here are my boys....love them!! We stopped by Costco today....what's a weekend without a trip to Costco? Owen is actually giving a nice smile!



Ugh oh, now he decided to put his brother in a choke hold.....good thing Wyatt is a tough guy and can take the roughness!




Wyatt going down the slide all by himself....see the look on his face? It is shear terror! Poor boy, but that look disappeared when he made it to the bottom of the slide.






Owen and Wyatt enjoyed a nice long truck ride today. They even got stuck in the backyard so we had to push them out.







Happy boys enjoying a beautiful day.

My wonderful husband cleaned my car inside and out for me today. So now it is super shiny and sleek looking like the day we brought it home from the dealer. He and the boys also got me four new ring toppers for my STAXX ring. I LOVE them all! Can't wait to wear them.




Hope you enjoyed your day as much as I did. It was so nice just to stay home and be with my family.


Boys are bathed and in bed already and I'm just going to relax and unwind for the rest of the night. Who knows, we may even go in the hot tub tonight!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.