Sunday, May 15, 2011

Wyatt's birthday celebration

We had so much fun the last time we took the boys to Splash Village that we decided this is how we wanted to celebrate with Wyatt on his first birthday. Owen LOVES it so it was a win win decision for us. Here are the boys in the arcade riding on a Bob the Builder tractor. Here is me with my birthday boy......notice his shovel he is holding, it is in almost every picture I took of him throughout the day. He had a stealth grip on it!



Wyatt being cute as always!





Owen in action.......it is harder and harder to get him to look at me and smile so I just have to take what I can get.







Grammy getting her cuddle time with Wyatt man.









Kris and Wyatt, yep he still has the shovel!




Wyatt man walking all over the place.................





We had so much fun! It was a lot more crowded then the last time we were here, but we still managed to have a great time. Love our family trips!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.