Saturday, May 26, 2012

Happy Birthday!!

Last weekend we celebrated my sister and brother's birthdays. It was a gorgeous day and the kids were able to run in the sprinklers and play on the slip'n'slide. Here is my sister with Nathan and Owen.
 Wyatt looking adorable!
 Love this picture of Kris "throwing" Wy down the slide like a bowling ball!
 I had to post this picture because my dad swung Wyatt like this three times before he let go of him.....he assumed it would provide some good momentum for a great run down the slip'n'slide. However Wyatt fell like a ton of bricks smack down on his butt and back....then of course he sobbed and sobbed. My dad felt so bad. After the fact it was pretty humorous!
 Me and my brother and Wy!
Love my sister and brother so much! Glad we are so close and continue to remain close throughout the years. We are so fortunate to have an equally good relationship with Kris' sister and brother too!

Hope you enjoy your Memorial Day holiday weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.