Thursday, May 31, 2012

Wyatt the Great

Wyatt continues to be a challenge for us. He is so sweet and cuddly but he is also very sassy and stubborn. Lately he doesn't like staying in his crib at night. Or in his bedroom period for that matter. So we had to do what needed to be done and we put a gate right outside of his door so he can't escape. Sounds good, right? Well for those of you who know Wyatt, you know he's a big, solid two year old and nothing seems to be able to stop him. Not even a gate. He usually plows right through it several times a night. Last night was one of those nights where Kris and I took turns going up and putting him back in his crib. When I finally went up for the night I found what he was up to while roaming the upper level of our house.

Kris put him to be in a white t-shirt and shorts. Notice the white t-shirt was in the trashcan. I guess he didn't like it anymore! Yes he threw out his shirt!! All by himself...wow! 

 And if that wasn't enough....as I entered my bedroom this is what I found on my nightstand. It is a ring box with a clump of freshly cut hair sticking out of it......Kris gave the boys haircuts on Tuesday morning....I thought I threw all of the hair out but apparently i missed some and Wyatt retrieved it and stuck it in my ring box for a souvenir.
So needless to say I'm trying to come up with a clever and creative nickname for him. For now I'm calling him Wyatt the Great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.