Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there! Today I had a great day. It was Wyatt's actual birthday today so we had both families over to celebrate. We also celebrated Mother's Day as well since everyone was over. My mom made my blog from 2011 into a photo book for me which I LOVE. And my Martha Stewart mother-in-law made this project for me with Owen and Wyatt......can you say perfect?! And she also got me a pretty scarf, tank and bracelet!   Erin got me some cool stuff from Bath and Body and Julie and Jim got me a snazzy new MAXI dress!! What a special day for me. Oh and the boys got me a pretty cool scarf and made me a super fab breakfast. Kris did pretty much everything today. It was very relaxing.
I'm too pooped to post pics of Wyatt's part so that will come tomorrow or Tuesday. But I just wanted to wish you all a happy mother's day. I hope your day was as great as mine was!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.