Sunday, May 20, 2012

World Expo of Beer

We had an AMAZING weekend at Frankenmuth for our second annual World Expo of Beer adventure. We ate at the brewery both nights and loved the food and company we were surrounded with. Here is a picture of all the girls.
 Me and my hot hubby!
 Love him....so much!
Thanks to my in-laws for watching the boys all weekend....Kris and I didn't worry once about them. We were able to take off our "mom and dad hats" and just enjoy the gorgeous weather.

We came home today and unpacked, did laundry, showered and then headed over to celebrate my sister's and brother's birthdays. More pics to come from that celebration but for now enjoy the pictures from our stress free weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.