Friday, May 11, 2012

Wyatt

The past few days Wyatt has not been very interested in napping. Yesterday and today he kept crawling out of his crib and coming downstairs with a look of pure satisfaction on his face. I redirected him yesterday and Kris did it today. Yesterday I didn't have any luck. I finally tried to rock him to sleep and even tried to get him to lay down with me, but nothing worked. Today Kris was a bit "harder" on Wy and he finally stopped coming out of his bedroom every 3 minutes. When I went to check on him this is how I found him. Sweet boy!!

So today I got to nap too! And it was much needed. Owen has been outside with Kris planting a garden and just informed me that he and Kris were talking outside and they decided that "I can stay inside and do all of the housework and he and daddy will be the gardeners!" Really Owen, that's what you and daddy talked about?! I think I'm going to have a conversation with Kris tonight :o)

Wyatt turns two on Mother's Day! And we have quite the party planned for him. He is getting so big, so fast.....my baby will be two! I will post more pictures on Sunday from his party. Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Our blog is a way to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our family.